Join us Saturday, May 12th from 9am to 3pm
at the Woodstock Community Center
for the Woodstock Neighborhood Plant Sale!
A splendid variety of plants at wonderful prices awaits you at this popular annual event. Come by and hang out with neighbors who love to garden just like you.
We will be selling:
- Perennials, herbs, vegetable starts, succulents
- Native plants, ornamental grasses, and trees
- Miniature sedum gardens and house plants
- Garden sculptures by Jill Torberson
- Woodstock neighborhood t-shirts
The sale starts promptly at 9AM. No early birds please. Cash or checks only.
Proceeds from the sale go into the Woodstock Community Center Maintenance Fund and support efforts to provide routine maintenance for the Center, including custodial service and supplies, and some landscaping needs—a key part of an agreement with Portland Parks that keeps the Center open and available for community use. The fund may also be used for other neighborhood community projects.