The holidays are a great time to spend some time with family looking at the wonderful lights displays around. Take a walk in your neighborhood, you are sure to see some spectacular lights.
Check out this list of large displays around town!
- Oregon ZooLights: 4001 SW Canyon RD, Through January 5, 2019 www.oregonzoo.org
- Christmas Ship Parade: Along the Columbia and Willamette Rivers, through December 20, 2018 www.christmasships.org
- Miracle of a Million Lights: 1441 N McClellan St, through December 23, 2018 www.victorianbelle.com
- Winter Wonderland at PIR: 1940 N Victory Blvd, through December 26, 2018 www.winterwonderlandportland.com
- Peacock Lane: SE Peacock Lane between Stark & Belmont, December 15 – 31, 208 www.peacocklane.org
- The Grotto’s Christmas Festival of Lights: 85th & Sandy Blvd, through December 30 (Closed Christmas Day) www.thegrotto.org